My Fundraising Page
Feb 10, 2012
Teams are made up of individuals. Without them, there is no team.
Hi there! Welcome to my Team In Training home page.
I have a mission-to help find cures and more effective treatments for blood cancers. To accomplish that mission, I’m participating in the San Diego Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon as a member of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s (LLS) Team In Training through KPMG. Like the other members of TNT, I will be raising funds to help find cures and better treatments for leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma. I’m improving the quality of my life by participating and with your support, I can help improve the quality of life for patients and their families as well.
While any donation helps, I am always interested to see the impact of my donation.
- $50 will register 1 person to be a bone marrow donor
- $75 will provide HLA (bone marrow) typing for a family member of a patient with leukemia
- $100 will pay for the cost of 4 patient's chemotherapy drug prescription co-payments
- $300 will train 25 peer volunteers who can provide emotional support to newly disfigured patients
- $1000 allows patients to meet with health care specialists to design and discuss their disease, treatment plan, and prepare them with the info they will need during the treatment process
- $2000 provides patients with a one month supply of Gleevec, a life-saving treatment developed with LLS funding
Please make a donation in support of my efforts with Team In Training and help advance the research for cures.