2 Years in Remission
Nov 20, 2012
2012 is a Spectacular Year for 2 Huge Reasons:
2 Years of Remission this September!
I just received a clean bill of health from my oncologist
Mom would have been 80 years old this July
Happy 80th Birthday Mom
I miss you so very much
I’m a 2 year Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Survivor. But my mom wasn’t that lucky. She lost her battle with Leukemia in 2003. I lost my sister-in-law, Karen, to cancer in 2008.
I’m raising funds & awareness for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I'm on a mission to help find cures and more effective treatments for Lymphoma, Leukemia and all blood cancers.
To accomplish this mission, I’m participating in:
- The Honolulu Olympic Distance Triathlon ~ May 20th
- Aloha Salad 1 Mile Ocean Swim ~ June 22nd
- North Shore Challenge 2.3 Mile Swim ~ August 4th
- Mango Days 5K Walk/Run ~ August 5th
- Duke’s Waikiki One Mile Swim ~ August 25th
- The Waikiki 2.4 Mile Rough Water Swim ~ September 3rd
- Gail’s Fundraising Swim, 1.8 Miles ~ September 23rd
- The Honolulu Century Bike Ride(50 miles) ~ September 30th
- Honolulu Turkey Swim, 1.2 miles ~ November 18th
- • • • The Honolulu Marathon(walking) ~ December 9th
I Need Your Help & Support
I'm participating in these events as a member of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s (LLS) Team In Training program. I will be raising funds to help find cures. I’m improving the quality of my life by participating in these events and with your support, I can help improve the quality of life for other patients and their families as well.
Please make a donation in support of my efforts with Team In Training and the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
Please help save more lives like mine.